Why take diving courses with New Zealand Diving?
5 Reasons to Dive with Us
- NZ’s highest quality dive courses. We offer full courses from beginner to instructor including for technical courses with the world’s leading training agencies.
- Most flexible schedule of Scuba Diving courses to choose from – Weekend, Evening, Daytime and Private.
- All the SDI, TDI & PADI training manuals are yours to keep.
- We are New Zealand’s ONLY 5 star SDI & TDI instructor training centre.
- You get to do all your dives in the sea. The Open water course dives at either Goat Island or Tawharanui Marine Reserves & Leigh Coast, from our 7m RIB – NO difficult shore diving, no diving at a “local dive site” with nothing to see, and NO diving in Lake Pupuke! On our other courses we choose the best locations around the coast to maximise your dive experience.
Our Instructors are some of the highest certified & experienced in New Zealand. Learn from the best.
Something for Everyone
New Zealand Diving is proud to be the only 5 star SDI & TDI instructor training centre here in New Zealand. We are also a PADI facility This combination provides us with a unique blend of dive course from all of our agencies with certifications that we are confident will fulfill everyone’s needs.
At New Zealand Diving we offer a comprehensive range of dive courses for both the sports and technical diver. For those who are just starting in their adventure into diving to those who want to continue onto the next step discover what diving is truly about.
Our selection of courses for the sports diver take you from the open water all the way through to instructor programs. New Zealand Diving offers a number of internships dive courses for anyone wishing to become a divemaster or instructor.
Our technical courses cater for nitrox and trimix mix gases and decompression diving training. If you want to learn advance wreck & cave diving or even rebreather courses we will have something for you at New Zealand Diving.
Our information pages will provide of details on each dive course offered however clink on the links above to obtain further information:
JOIN OUR DIVE CLUB & COME DIVING WITH US!
Once you have obtained your certification you will want to start exploring this new world. Join our dive club and be with like mind people who want to dive everything and everywhere! Discover what is hidden in the oceans, see fantastic new creatures and on the way, have an adventure.
We are regularly travelling around New Zealand to dive a variety of dive sites. Check out our charters page and see jump aboard our local trips too. Come summer or winter we will be diving! Dive from our boat Midnight Diver, and feel the freedom of a fast, reliable RIB that can take to the islands around the Hibiscus coast. Come with us on our livaboard weekends to the Poor Knights and White Island and book on to our international trips. Don’t forget to look at the trip calendar and book early, they are very popular!
Join us on club night and listen to what is happening in the world of diving and get the in store benefits that will be on offer to you.
If you like to become a member and it’s free! Email us now and find out the details.