WHY TAKE YOUR DIVING COURSES WITH NEW ZEALAND DIVING?
5 REASONS TO DIVE WITH US
- NZ’s highest quality dive courses. We offer full courses from beginner to instructor including technical courses with the world’s leading training agencies.
- Most flexible schedule of Scuba Diving courses to choose from – Weekend, Evening, Daytime and Private.
- All the SDI, TDI & SSI training is available as Elearning online.
- We are New Zealand’s ONLY 5 star SDI & TDI instructor training centre.
- You get to do all your dives in the sea. The Open water course dives at either Goat Island or Tawharanui Marine Reserves & Leigh Coast, plenty to see, and NO diving in Lake Pupuke! On our other courses we choose the best locations around the coast to maximise your dive experience.
OUR INSTRUCTORS ARE SOME OF THE HIGHEST CERTIFIED & EXPERIENCED IN NEW ZEALAND. LEARN FROM THE BEST.
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
New Zealand Diving is proud to be the only 5 star SDI & TDI instructor training centre here in New Zealand. We are also a SSI facility This combination provides us with a unique blend of dive courses from all of our agencies with certifications that we are confident will fulfill everyone’s needs.
At New Zealand Diving we offer a comprehensive range of dive courses for both the sports and technical diver. For those who are just starting in their adventure into diving to those who want to continue onto the next step and discover what diving is truly about.
Our selection of courses for the sports diver take you from the open water all the way through to instructor programs. New Zealand Diving offers a number of internship dive courses for anyone wishing to become a divemaster or instructor.
Our technical courses cater for nitrox and trimix mix gases and decompression diving training. If you want to learn advance wreck & cavern diving or even rebreather courses we will have something for you at New Zealand Diving.
New Zealand Diving is a First Response Training centre offering a comprehensive range of first aid courses for the workplace & home. See our health & safety selection.
Our information pages will provide details on each dive course offered however clink on the links above to obtain further information: