View our Medical Form.
- To book on to a dive course we ask for a $150 deposit. We also need your contact details.
- Your deposit is non-refundable unless you fail your medical AND give us sufficient notice (see below).
- The balance of your course is due when you start your dive course.
- You may need to supply a dive medical signed by a physician before we can allow you to do your open water dives (i.e. you may do your dive medical after you start your course, but it must be supplied before you do your open water dives). It does not need to be from a New Zealand based physician, but must be on the prescribed diving medical form – which can be downloaded see medical form below.
- If after booking your dive course and paying your deposit you fail your dive medical (i.e. you are found to have a medical condition that will prevent you from diving) then we will happily provide you with a refund, but you must give us at least 48 hours notice prior to the scheduled start of your dive course and provide us with a copy of your physician’s medical statement. Once you start your dive course, or if you advise us less than 48 hours before the start of your dive course, we are unable to provide refunds for failed medicals or other reasons.
- If you miss a session or are late for your course you may need to do a catch-up session. Extra charges may apply.
- If after you have booked or started a course you need to change your course dates, please speak with us as early as possible so we can try and accommodate your request.
Charter Trips & Policy Statement
Please read the attached policy statement for general guidelines:
Link to our Terms and Conditions for Sales
Link to our Information on Dive Locations
PDF of our Booking Form & General Information sheet can be downloaded here
PDF of our Medical form for Courses